06 September 2017

I have changed. I have changed to be a better person. I have become more content and peaceful. I have stopped chasing roles. I am content with the way I am. I have stopped pretending because I don’t care anymore. I have stopped chasing money because I have learned that I have all that I need and the rest is just what I want. I have realized that there really is a big difference between your needs and wants. 

I drive slow because I don’t chase time anymoreI enjoy my ride even if it's the same route each day. I give money to all beggars even if I know that they are professional beggars because it doesn’t matter to me anymore. They were put there for a purpose after all.

I have learned to bear the harsh words. I have learned to be patient with insensitive people. I have learned to speak even when nobody cares to listen. I have learned to be careless about what people think, say and do. I have learned to turn my mind off when there is nothing good being talked about. 

But I still have to learn to let the past go.